Use Google Trends to find the most searched keywords on Google. Go to https://trends.google.com to find the most popular searches around the world. Google Trends also helps you find trending searches for each day, week, month, and year for thousands of keywords and topics.
Many search marketers love to use Google’s keyword planner tool as a keyword generator. Google’s keyword tool is able to capture a huge volume of internet traffic and keyword variations, making it the go-to keyword generator for many.
How Do I Use Google Trends?
- Understand Keyword Search Volume.
- Identify Seasonal Trends.
- Avoid Temporarily Popular Keywords.
- Find Trending Relevant Topics.
- Use Trend Predictions.
- Find Related Queries to Beat the Competition.
- Optimize Your Local SEO Strategy.
- Enhance Your Video SEO Strategy.
What are low hanging keywords?
Low hanging fruit keywords are classed as results that appear on the bottom of page one or on the second page of Google while also having a decent search volume. We tend to prioritise low hanging fruit keywords by asking these questions: Does the page that’s ranking make sense for that keyword?